May 28, 2018

On a personal note



Cave experiment by Nathaniel Kleitman and Bruce Richardson.
Cave experiment by Nathaniel Kleitman and Bruce Richardson. Kleitman and Richardson exit a cave after a 33-day experiment to determine whether the human body-clock can be adjusted. Mammoth Cave National Park (Kentucky, USA), Park Museum Collections.

It feels like I have been in a cave for four years and away from the field of sleep medicine. After a false start, I am trying again to be a maven, connector, and writer on sleep.

Perhaps the world is catching to me or I am catching up to the world.  Sleep, healthy, restorative, life-saving, disease-reducing sleep is on everyone's mind now.  

I return to add my voice in earnest and to advance the cause of what we do with one-third of our lives when things are working as they should.














No comments: